PIERS —— A global symposium committed to
advancing photonics and electromagnetics for the benefit of humanity.
1) As this will be a hybrid PIERS, please do visit this Guidelines for Presenters, including Onsite Oral, Web Oral, Onsite Poster, Web Poster, to prepare your files in advance.
2) Please make sure your filename should include the submission paper key. For example, it can be 210511125918.ppt, 210511125918_name.ppt, or 210511125918_name_xxx.pdf, and etc.
3) The format should be *.ppt or *.pdf for onsite oral presentation file, *.pdf for web poster presentation file, and *.mp4 for pre-recorded video of web oral presentation.
4) Please choose any of the following linkage to upload your files. Chinese participants are suggested to use Baidu Netdisk (百度网盘) for a faster transfer. Other participants are suggested to use Dropbox for a better transfer.
5) Each uploaded file will be manually checked by PIERS OFFICE. Once it is checked, you can view a "confirmed" status in PIERS Author Center. Please wait 1-3 working days to check this confirmed status especially during the uploading peak.
Pre-recorded video should be uploaded no later than 15 April. Onsite Presentation Files should be uploaded no later than 20 April.
Usually, inquiry to PIERS OFFICE will be replied within 1-2 working days. If you cannot get reply timely, please keep trying both emails, or change another email account to contact us to avoid the unpredictable email correspondence problem between us.